Tuesday 6 December 2011

FEEDBACK!!!

Not sure if the title counts as a pun, but excuse it anyway ^_^
This post has nothing to do with that annoying phenominom that occurs when a signal repeats on its self causing and infinit loop that escalates very quickly in volume and frequency until eaither your ear, speakers, amplifier or mixing device stop working ;)

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated,
anything I have missed out will be addressed if you let me know about it,
I also write these sections entirely from memory and dont consult any books or online resources so appologies for any spelling mistakes,.
When I get round to writting about sound production history I will be using books for refference at the moment I do not so if you spot an inaccuracy of blatant mistake please let me know so I can correct it as soon as possible.

many thanks,
Leon
(aka Beat Scientist, formaly known as LSD in the realms of techno)

No comments:

Post a Comment